The View From My Week Blogging

"Make the best of your opportunities when you see them!"

Opportunities are not hidden from us. They are there waiting to be discovered and we just have to be ready to find them. The world sends us adventure disguised as challenges so being intuitive and a risk taker helps. It is a process of awareness 'discovering opportunities' and can be quite rewarding when found!
This week D-Wordslayer continued with two minute daily tips to help focus on an essential part of any business- Customer Service. Getting the tips to be relevant to a wide spectrum of industries and people was interesting. Tapping into my seemingly  limitless box of experiences was the biggest challenge. Nothing went as planned but everything was better than expected.
When the unexpected happened I was not  ready, and not consistent with timeliness. My daily posts went out late, because the artwork was not ready on one day and I did some substituting. The final review before publishing most days produced some changes. Then there were the days my body and mind were on different planets and of course the internet did some crazy dipping unexpectedly. By the time you read this, its the third attempt at Pulse to publish having lost 2 posts via faulty saving on the platform. 
Through it all my concern was for my followers who were eagerly awaiting my postings. Getting blogging right means being better at preparation for the week to come. Even when posts are ready to publish the desire for changes may exist - have to figure that out and fix me. Reliability matters and I lost some points for that - will be making it up next week! 
Having been involved in traditional sales and service the desire to go to what is comfortable did battle with the ‘digital & technological’ era. I love the technology but the marriage has been rough between the past and present. The battle was won by neither as a hybrid came forth. This is a how innovation begins when it challenges the status quo!
Twitter
I am quite fascinated by Twitter and its ability to drive readers to a blog. The things which folks liked and are finding interesting are amazing - the Twitter experience is like a roller-coaster of production! Tagging on Twitter is really fantastic as it zones into a field and can generate interest. Promoting my blogs, having persons follow on Twitter has given a closer look at social media habits with LinkedIn writers/readers, and the avid bloggers.
What happens next in this discovery of blogging & social media potential is quite exciting… D-Wordslayer has a vibe and emotional description and is more like an alter ego than a pen name. This is the part of adventure which can morph and become a dynamic silhouette, adapting to the changing times. 
It’s like a workshop of words building a bridge to another land. Welcome to my new world and its first citizen, D-wordslayer! Follow me, we are climbing ‘Everest Social’ at Dwordslayer
For your ease and enjoyment here are our Customer Service Tips from this week!
Engage with me and lets share some feedback on how this message works for you!  Thanks for reading, commenting and sharing. You are awesome!
Artwork: Artistree -andrew.innocent@hotmail.com
© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...