To Shop or Relax..that is the question?


Its starting. The rush to shop, buy food, drinks, presents. 
There is traffic everywhere as consumers seek funding for a festive and happy experience....

Wait a second. Is this really whats important? 
What about spending time with family and friends- feeding the poor and helping the homeless? Is it really worth getting so tired rushing around, to plan to enjoy life?

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I'm just thinking isn't there more to this time than the anxiety in not getting the perfect gifts for loved ones you see all the time. What about the lovely family breakfast and lunch you may be too tired to enjoy, with all the hustle and bustle?

Slow down, breathe, there is a lot of time still (Smile)!

Soon it will be tomorrow - 7 days before Christmas. 
The biggest spending spree internationally is happening right now! Wake me up when its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...