Time...lets get this right!


I enjoy water, the beach fascinates me, and there is the freedom and individuality of the waves, which inspires peace and energy together.
While chatting with my  eldest son today and reminiscing on our travels, we recalled a good family friend and smiled. A couple hours later, via Facebook we learnt of his departure from this world. How are you doing for time...can you give me a moment of your time?
Let me share a poem with you. Its something written in 2009, and reminds me, that life is precious, and people need time. More than anything else, lets remember to share time. 

Good bye dear friend
We grieve for the dead
but have no time for the living.
Keeping promising tomorrow is available today.
Never really accepting
our immortality.
No time exists, to see today.
I grieve for my friend who I had not seen.
Never making a moment in this life
in my time.
Ha
Now time plays a joke and a kind heart
I will no longer see.
Cause as faith goes, so does life
we never know.
So I grieve for my friend gone for so long
but alive when my time was busy
I cannot share my gratitude
or the pleasure received.
When our paths crossed.. you were really
a great friend to me.
I will never forget, though your image will fade
and maybe one day
I'll be blessed
to see you in the heavens
smiling across at me
sharing dreams and hopes
your life was real.
I cannot remember a time
when you did not have time
to stop by and just say hello.
I can't remember a time you failed to encourage me
to walk brave on my very narrow road
I remember all the things that I thought I'd one day share
and say what a great friend you were.
Now you sleep
and will not rise to see
the sun, the rain, the stars
the sky.
But my heart remembers
with joy
who you were
when you were here
Good Bye my Friend

I'm wondering again what can I share, write and say to this new community of wonderful, inspiring people - that's you, I'm speaking about. Social Media can be whatever we want it to be, if we engage, share, communicate and discuss with each other. We can enrich each other by connecting in this time! 
When the waves rush to the shore they taper out, meeting the friendly sand and rocks. This is repeated continuously, in many different ways, never coming to an end. The wave just happy to meet its friend the shore! 
Thank you for reading. Lets engage with each other by liking, commenting, sharing, increasing the value of our words and communication!

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...