Controversial or just Keeping It Real!


Hot topics…

It can be difficult to press that publish button sometimes. It’s especially hard for me when the subject matter can generate angry negative feelings.

Everyone will never share the same point of view on Religion, Sex , Politics. These are ‘hot topics’ and its like striking a match and watching a combustible response when tempers flare.

I’ve been publishing some posts of a political nature and its fascinating to watch and sometimes read the comments. Its absolutely insane the way people hate or love. I’m not sure about what happened to sharing opinions and having some fiery discussions with mutual respect as the bar. Hmmm, yes, it seems people have been ignited to revel in hate and anger. The level of uncaring, and condescending disregard for those suffering or in need, makes me fierce.

I want to protect and shield those who are forced into a state of loss and displacement from the anger and hatred coming from some corners of the globe, some leaders, and some people. How can I want what I cannot control? How can I make a difference when I watch the world leaders falter, as they are faced with a new ego-maniacal leader.

The European Union needs to stand together now. The rest of the world needs to pay attention to the ripple effect which the actions from the USA will foster. They are faced with a Trump and a Putin who are obviously intent on creating a dominating world alliance for their own selfish gains. It is very scary. Imagine a world leader slaps down the country he is supposed to hold up high, in support of its enemy. As I listened to Bill O’Reilly of Fox News question the USA president and indicate that Putin may be a killer, the response made me freeze in shock. The USA president, responded, "There are a lot of killers. There are a lot of killers. What do you think  — our country’s so innocent?” ( Yes, its been recorded, the entire interview and shown all over the world)

Yes, that’s the person that is supposed to be the leader of what was once considered to be a great nation. I’m guessing making America great again, has an addendum … for Russia!

These are just my ramblings and thoughts on an international hot political crisis situation brewing. On a lighter, but no less serious note, I’d like to share another post. This is called “The Nutkracker Files” and I’ll leave it for  you to decide if I’ve figured out the mess that has dropped on the world for 2017.

The Nutkracker Files

Thanks for reading this far. I know controversy is not great, but this is a reality check for those who wish to hear and see what is up close and personal. It impacts on all of us. God help America. God help the people of the world!

I appreciate all feedback  but won’t be drawn into a war of words. Lets keep it clean and leave the smut out!

Dwordslayer

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...