Just Thinking Out Loud...2


Creating Memories

Memories... Today I listened to my eldest son share his experiences working with me during some very trying times. He shared on the way we achieved goals despite the odds. His enthusiasm took me back to memories which would be difficult, if not impossible to create, had we not persevered through our challenges. Being brave does not happen unless a situation arises when bravery is needed. As I listened to him sharing his memories, I recalled my own. It was indeed an inspirational moment, filled with lessons to remember. 

Each day marks an opportunity for memories to be created with those closest to us. When they are gone, our memories will be the anchor which holds them near. Memories can hide, but like those we love are there when we need them... Just thinking out loud.
Be blessed and encouraged.

DWordslayer 

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...