As I beBee ME!


Reflection

I’ve had my own share of challenges on this journey called life. Sometimes we get more, much more than we feel we can handle, but yet we press on. We do not have an option to give up on this beautiful today every morning when we open our eyes. 
My right hand hurts with each key that I press as I type, but each day it gets easier. My eyes and my heart feel courage which at times waver when the uncertain casts its shadow. It is then I hear that  voice which reminds me of who I am, and who has made and formed me in his image and likeness. Then there is a peace and wonder, which challenges me to be all that I can be.
Last week I had the honor of being asked to be interviewed, and the gentleman, Michael Hillebrand lit a fire, and the words came out like a blaze ignited. The blogging community has been ‘my healing well’. It’s been a great place to rest and recover, heal and be revived. As each question was asked the desire to give and share more with this buzzing social media site was like an effervescent glass of water, fizzing out only at the end of each answer. It was published today, and I’d like to share it with you.
Bebee is a social media site which I have been using since the beginning of this year and have been publishing there from around April. The camaraderie, warmth and energetic engagement reminds me of a party where everyone is happy and enthusiastic. While some of the topics are not all smiles as each day brings with it the world’s conflicts and pain, we do need a place of rest, and that can be found at http://www.bebee.com
This is a very personal invitation from me to you, my readers, followers, friends, and the world at large. Check us out at bebee.com and bebee me, because I want to bebee you with some good cheer and smiles!
Now when you click that link and you read, you will come to a video message. At the end of any rainbow is a pot of gold, if you dare to look for it. Come on, you know you want to….
By the way … I have a very funny rhyme as you bebee Me!
The bees are waiting to welcome you!
Dwordslayer!

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...