Bee Social Bee Happy


A Happy Day

This morning, I awoke and I'm happy. What is different about today may not appear significant to someone, but to me its extra special. I'm not sure what is going to be different but expect a great day. To be awake means another day to be the same or be different.




Some things can look the same, but when you look closer the differences are facing you.


You can find what you seek, and you can be who you want to be. That's within your control.







Its time to BEE SOCIAL...



Just warming up to more.. Bee Social





As you cool down, remember to Bee Social....




When each day is over, and we reflect, we can see how much sun and light came into our day, or how much darkness blocked our sun. We can see hope or we can feel helpless.



Sometimes what appears to be falling is actually giving you a change to stop, and take shade. Maybe it's all part of the lessons in our lives. I don't have all the answers. None of us do!

Find the beauty in the things you may never see again - like a baby learning to walk, or the man around the corner asking for a little help. They are in your life for a reason, even if you don't capture the moments. This is your life. Take it, and give something good in return. Be happy, be blessed, be true.

I choose to be happy, while I am here on this beautiful earth.

Thank you for reading, commenting and sharing. Words can make a positive difference to someone when we share.

Be Social with me and others join and share on Bee Social Hive..


BE INSPIRED....



Credits:
YouTube: Firas Lamouchi - One Call Away
YouTube: Carl's Old Record Club- Wherever I lay my hat that's my home
YouTube: American Authors - The best days of my life
YouTube : emimusi-: Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy.!!!





I’m a Business Development Consultant with over thirty years experience in sales marketing and brand /market/ customer service. I’ve started and operated a regional distribution company for over seven years in HVAC supply & distribution. Sponsorships, seminars, training and promotional activities are part of my portfolio developed over the years. If you have a challenge, it can be resolved. For consultation contact dwordslayer@gmail.com


Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...