Just Thinking Out Loud: It will all work out!


A momentary reflection

"Things have a way of working out..."

For many years I shared this sentiment with one of my sisters when life's challenges presented itself. It has become a profound and deep thought we both share to each other as uplifting advice when solutions are not easily seen.

There is a lot of truth within the 7 words and today I reminded myself of this. Whatever you start to do will be completed. Even if the completion is not as planned or happens when you are ready, an end takes p...lace. For an easy example let me share;

" I visited the hairdresser and wished for red/burgundy hair and I have that color. I also did not want the color to seep onto my clothes. Well it did seep onto my clothes for a few weeks and its still seeping much less. She advised of this happening and I went ahead knowing the possible outcome, but decided it was worth it. Today I am no longer fussing about the red temporary stain on my pillow, its easy to wash off!"

So I got my hair color and a 'mindset change' and it worked out because time has worked on me and my ability to live with my hair choices.

In our lives we do things and make choices many times without experience. Sometimes the unexpected happens, and maybe we don't have the answers and we're not prepared, but at some point we must move from where we are 'in our mind' to where reality takes us. That my friends is when, "things have a way of working out"!

So relax and face each moment of each day knowing that time is the advantage of no one and everyone!

Thank you for reading, sharing and commenting. You are appreciated!

Support the author:
I've added my PayPal account , if  wish to support my writing with any contribution.  Its very safe and secure. You can choose to send any amount that you are comfortable with. Please check it out . Thank you!

Find me on: Twitter https://twitter.com/DLE41 or email:dwordslayer@gmail.com

Credits:Image - pixabay.com

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2017. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...