Aging and not wasting time, talents and thankfulness


After seeing gray hairs, I'm thinking!

I'm aging. We all are. From the time of our birth we are aging to the point of death. That's the reality of life.

I looked at a recent photograph of me and I'm amazed...yes. God sure understands creation and is a creative inventor. Everyone has a talent and its important to discover your unique talent and grow with it.

There are days I think that God broke the beautiful mold he had for me and then I look around and see so many beautiful people I think maybe he has one (1) m...old. It makes a lot of sense if we are "in his image and likeness" that our creator has a mold for the human race and the stuff on the outside is to help us - not him- recognize each other. Thus if we pursue hating others we are in fact hating ourselves and our creator.

Our beauty is in our uniqueness and not in the shade of our skin or our religious and social beliefs.
I'm not a philosopher or a preacher. I'm not a theology or religious graduate. I am a lover of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I am human. If you cut me, blood will run from my veins and I will feel pain. I can cry, laugh, dance and sing, and I do pray that I can forgive and love those I interact with if we disagree or fall out.

I am aging, and you my friend are aging with me. We are another moment older right now. When world leaders shout words of hate we should let our voices raise with words of love. Do not hate the hater soo much you become like him. We have limited time here of earth to discover and develop our talents... so get going.

Remember, if you can look at someone and see yourself, it should be harder to promote the hatred around. Use wisdom, and remember not everyone will see as you do.
Don't hate the player hate the game and the way they decide to play their game!

Thank you for reading, sharing and commenting. You are appreciated!

Support the author:
I've added my PayPal account , if  wish to support my writing with any contribution.  Its very safe and secure. You can choose to send any amount that you are comfortable with. Please check it out . Thank you!

Find me on: Twitter https://twitter.com/DLE41 or email:dwordslayer@gmail.com

Credits:Image - pixabay.com

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2017. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...