Something new…

Making Lanes…

It is hard to write some of the things which are at the forefront of my mind. There is a lot going on which can have Dwordslayer caught up with personal family drama and parenting, medical recovery, marketing and professional business coaching and advice, blogging on world events, and the list goes on.

In this mind, the whole thing might look like a pot of stew with lobster, chicken, and a vegetarian delight all mixed together. Thus, I’ve decided to keep the political thoughts on a separate blog. Now I’m not too sure how it will work, but I’m giving it a try.

Current events are important, but we must try to never allow our passion to cross into the toxic lane. Let’s figure life out always looking for a way to get on the positive lane, and turning the light switch on in the darkest of days.

I’m sure there will be some of you who won’t agree with my thoughts, and that’s okay. Let’s communicate and talk. This is how relationships grow
.
Here is the link to my second blog site , and the first post CITIZEN LIFE/ CHANGING TIMES A Changing World

Thank you for following, reading, sharing, and really being the light I seek as I share my thoughts , words and knowledge with you.
Dwordslayer

© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...