Who are The Bloggers...holding red?
The screen shakes on my laptop and I'm swept in….it's 1942.
Humphrey Bogart: “Honey, how is it going with your beBee ?" He laughs as he looks up..."Have a seat, you look special today. Did you close a big deal or snag a good bloke” He stands and slowly walks over to the chair, pulling it out for me to sit.
Donna-Luisa: “Uncle Humphrey, wow what are you drinking... Too much scotch today!” A playful chuckle escapes as I respond, “ beBee is great. It is simple and today I will set you up. You will find it easy to use and you have access to great information, storytelling and all my articles.”
Humphrey Bogart: “Actually baby girl, I set myself up already. Did you see that great post from David Grinberg - 'beBee Ready to Swarm North America with Affinity Social Networking', fantastic!”
Donna-Luisa: “But I thought you did not understand the internet. It is that easy to get started. Please give me a heads up if you decide to publish anything.” This world is not like it was before, when you were first here! There are some marketing tricks I want to share with you, and before I forget, Pascal Derrien says hello!
Humphrey Bogart: Pascal Derrien, he is the Irish/French chap I read about -the one to lead the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You know some famous people Donna-Luisa.” He drawls as he stands up, leaning close to the window sill.
Humphrey Bogart: “Okay baby girl, will do. I met John White and Jim Cody while on beBee yesterday. I'm also in a few hives and the insights shared are good. Will let you know when I’m ready.” He looks out the window and into the sky…
My thoughts return to 2016…
Social Media and the blogger
5. Get creative with main image on post.
6. Encourage, explore and excite with words. Stimulate an action and feelings.
7. Do not be afraid to try a different platform/ social media outlet. Multiple outlets can help to drive awareness to customer friendly locations.
8. Be consistent in distributing your work. Share daily on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn. Respond to as many comments as possible!
9. Remember, the reflection of your effort will return to you. Encourage, engage other bloggers. You can disagree respectfully and passionately!
Can you handle a different opinion? Publishing means anyone who has access can read, and not everyone will share your sentiments!