Give Yourself More

Give yourself the power of more through learning! 

The last six months of this pandemic has given me some great opportunities to explore LinkedIn Learning as well as a number of courses online via Coursera. I love learning, and as I try to focus on completing my major studies, it is good to work on my weak areas.

Understanding the many things I can do with Microsoft  Excel has been the biggest reward from LinkedIn Learning to date - and worth the subscription. It is not a walk in the park, as its self-learning and best to practice each skill. A course which is 4 hours can become 4 or 14 days based on attention and effort. Credentials are only as good as the work you are able to do after certification, thus I’m suggesting you spend the time to get it done right. Also, the videos are amazingly well done in bite sizes, and easy to follow. Adding the link here for you to check out the Excel Lessons selected. Master Microsoft Excel on LinkedIn 

Another great learning platform has been Coursera. I’ve been a Coursera student for many years and can safely say they deliver on quality, over and over. From my courses completed and progressing, I’m not going to tell you it’s easy – no way. However, the way each week’s work is set, you can take your time and reset as needed. Depending on the course it may be a month six weeks or more, but the value to your career is ‘ginormous’.  I’m going to share a link to one of my favorite courses – but I’m seriously into them all! Mind shift: Break through Obstacles to learning and discover your hidden potential - McMaster University hosted by Coursera.

 Are you a lifelong learner like me, and do you get a thrill out of discovering new stuff? Do you want to upskill, or do you need a confidence boost right now?  Give yourself some power through learning. It is a great way to enhance your knowledge base and can be fun!

Just had to share because I'm so grateful for these learning opportunities!

Keep safe and discover more!

Dwordslayer



Photo Credit: bram-naus/unsplash,com

Copyright © 2020 Donna-Luisa Eversley and Dwordslayer. All Rights Reserved


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...