Happy Mother's Day...from Me


A message for mother's day...

As a parent, the role of coach and mentor are a part of my responsibilities. The action of sharing, caring and loving, first comes from within the womb, and then we try to get the rest right! The role of the mother, is not only a female one. It is a parent role, and one I will share with dads on their day also.
As a mother, it has been a journey, which never ends - thankfully. Some-days, I am  supermom and on other days, I'm the wicked witch of the west or Fidel Castro (no democracy) of the past, if you ask my kids. They are grown up now, and love them, or feel infuriated, crazy, and befuddled by them, I'm proud of my children. My role was that of 'single mama' and I respect and salute all single moms and parents, who are in this role. When you are blessed with the babies, keep them, love them, protect them, train them up to be responsible, respect them, and then let go.
All mothers can be leaders, whether silently or otherwise. We become leaders when we step up, to set an example, and to partner with spouses in leading the way. This is my humble opinion. 
From me to you - here are three posts below, which I hope will inspire you as much as they inspired me. Take some time out and look at you in the mirror - you are so beautiful, and you are a mom! Celebrate life!
Have a happy mother's day. #love #dance #smile #enjoyLife #createMemories #kissTheKids
You can also share with me on Facebook and Twitter. I like hearing from you!
DWordslayer   
Artwork: Artistree -andrew.innocent@hotmail.com
© Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...