Kind or Cruel: Choose one

You have a choice today... To be Kind or Cruel What do you choose?

This week I challenge you and me to not look the other way when we encounter an uncomfortable situation with someone in need of help. It does not have to be a destitute person on the street. It can be closer to home or even on Facebook or any social media platform. A day to positively impact others is required.

What You choose to do is an action. Hope or nothing. Being indifferent You don't need to share this with anyone, or you can check your inner circle and make this a week where your ripple creates a wave.

Pandemic safety - wear your mask / wash hands /social distance /stay at home

Have a beautiful week.

#kindness #humanity #choices #love


Find me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/DLE41
or drop me a line on dwordslayer@gmail.com


Photo Credit: Matt Collamer unsplash.com

Copyright © 2020 Donna-Luisa Eversley and Dwordslayer. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...