Just bring it on - I'm Ready!



Just bring it on!

The journey of this life is amazing. Maybe if I were in the army I would be a decorated officer. It feels like I’ve been out to battle – and won! Thank you, sweet Jesus. Victory is overcoming an enemy according to the online dictionary, and I sure feel like Mohammed Ali, and Serena Williams or maybe I'm feeling like the best me ever! So what comes after victory?

Before winning we prepare and implement then execute. The euphoria of winning will last for a while but then it fades, and victory is in the past. It was something we accomplished, something we worked at but now its time to move on.

Moving on from accomplishments can be hard, as it means something new must be done to make us relevant at work. You did a great job is in the past and you are doing a great job is the present, but I’m looking forward to you improving on your great work is the future.

Sitting on winnings can diminish value. When you do well it is expected you will increase, so keep moving.

For this month - bring it on. Bring your best skills, and your best strategy. You can do better than you did last month. You can improve on your best making it even better than before!

Thank you for reading, commenting and sharing, this is how conversations are created, discussions happen and relationships are built. Keep safe, blessed and encouraged.


About me:

Corporate business veteran with diverse industry experience - Safety/ HVAC/ FMCG/ Industrial Equipment. Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Coaching are combined to deliver over 30 years experience. Entrepreneur & Blogger (Dwordslayer) now defining the next best opportunity outcome that challenges mediocrity! 


Find me on: Twitter https://twitter.com/DLE41 or email: dwordslayer@gmail.com

Credits:Image — pixabay.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...