beBee Affinity Networking - Carpe Diem!

Feeling the Honey, when it's missing..


Yesterday I finally got the notice from our postal service that my beBee package was released. Finally.  My "honey" was seized, because honey  needs approval license to import, even a small gift. We have a pretty decent honey market locally thus the bees and market are protected. Nevertheless, I was thrilled to see the label with my name on it. I felt the love "Team beBee" on this side of the world.

Well when all you hope to receive is not there what do you do? Do you celebrate what you have, and can you "Carpe Diem"- seize the moment? Well I sure can today!

Let's face it, the postal service is dying and I love receiving from them. The changes in technology makes the human interface limited sometimes, unless you 'carpe diem', and find the 'networking affinity' to interface! In rolls social media - beBee.com

I've been a fan of Archie Comics from a child and I love the sweetness of honey. Make your honey, find a honey source in your daily routine, Bee Social..




And all that honey can be hard to find...but with me, its all sweet! Who will help me with my honey hive and spread the happiness we should experience in our lives? Sending out some sugar, because sweetness has to start with something... time to get the 'honey production' churning...



When there is a lot of honey sweetness in my life .. I can't stop the feeling..shhh, this is what I do with the sweetness.. try it, and get your social moving...Bee Social..... and dedicating the dance today to Alan Gellar !



So an encore you will adore, because in any language aging can only make you sweeter...


Bee Social, Be Happy, and follow the sweetness...


                                                              Thank you!!


Credits : YouTube video online
Winsorbear: The Archies - Sugar sugar (Original 1969 Music Video)
ola hola: Maroon 5 -Sugar
Ricardo Walker: Justin Timberlake - Can't stop the feeling, Dance by Ricardo Walker Crew
Marber: Sugar Sugar - The Archies (Letra en ingles y espanol)

I’m a Business Development Consultant with over thirty years experience in sales marketing and brand /market/ customer service. I’ve started and operated a regional distribution company for over seven years in HVAC supply & distribution. Sponsorships, seminars, training and promotional activities are part of my portfolio developed over the years. If you have a challenge, it can be resolved. For consultation contact dwordslayer@gmail.com

Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna-Luisa Eversley and D-WORDSLAYER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back as a human 2023

  It’s been almost the entire year, but writing has been harder than normal. The words would come into my head but my fingers were not align...